- Important Considerations When Migrating Archives to the Cloud
- With Michael Osterman of Osterman Research, Inc
- And Steve Dagless - Director of Product Management, TransVault
Announcing TransVault Migrator 8.0
- Move Journals with Confidence
- Now supports Cloud-hopping: To the Cloud. From the Cloud.
- Understand Your Archive and Migrate Intelligently
Eliminate the PST Headache......
- Policy-based content migration direct into Office 365
- Exclude duplicate emails - minimize what you move
- Scalable, track-able = 100% confidence
Microsoft Infopedia Web Conference
- Office 365 & Azure Implementation
- Your Playbook to Increased Cloud Revenue
- Presented by Steve Dagless, Director of Product Management
TransVault: world leaders in email archive migration and PST content management.
Available from a global network of specialist partners, TransVault solutions are powering the most demanding and complex email archive migration projects in the world. Whether you're migrating to a new on-premises archive (e.g. EV), to Microsoft Office 365 or another cloud, our products are engineered to cope with high-complexity and high volumes, all the while protecting the future of your email records from a business, legal and end user perspective.
Latest supported platforms >
- TransVault and Conversational Geek Team-Up to Educate Microsoft WPC Masses on Archive Migrations to Office 365
- TransVault Drives Cloud Compliance Business To Microsoft Office 365, Advancing Archive Migrations
- New Osterman Research White Paper Outlines "Important Considerations When Migrating Archives to the Cloud"