About the Role
TransVault Technical Account Management is a vital component of the award-winning TransVault Partner Support structure. A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is assigned to a number of Partners to ensure continuity of service and a strong relationship. Additionally, the TAM will ensure that each of their Partners’ projects are set up and completed correctly.
The Senior Technical Account Manager is the driving force behind high standards of proactive delivery, is a key contact for their own set of Partners – ensuring that all Partners receive the support they need to become technically proficient and able to self-sufficiently support their clients, and the leader of the TAM team.
This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal, leadership & management skills and a high level of technical knowledge, with the ability to both proactively manage Partner relationships, reacting swiftly and decisively to technical escalations, and lead by example, assisting the other TAMs and working closely with the Director of Operations to ensure that any escalations are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Leading the TAM vision and execution – strategy and planning of alignment between partner/market needs and TAM service provision
2. Responsibility for ensuring Partners are On-Boarded successfully and smoothly, ensuring that all relevant training is provided so that Partners are Technically proficient and can support their Clients efficiently
3. Responsibility to ensure that all new Projects for their assigned Partners are set up correctly and all internal teams are aware of potential issues
4. Responsibility for the closure of all completed projects for their assigned Partners, ensuring that Partners have signed off on data and lessons learned, whilst also providing insight for the Product and Engineering teams, gathered during the project
5. Proactively manage all Tier 1 and Tier 2 Partners on a regular basis
6. Regular Reporting to Partner on the technical performance of both Partner and TransVault Support teams
7. Provide 3rd Line Technical & Escalation Assistance to both external Partners and the internal Technical Support team, proactively co-ordinating Escalations, sensitive issues and specialist technical problems back into the BAU processes
8. Lead TAM Team Meetings, generating and presenting reporting on key metrics & mentoring individual TAMs
9. Management of a small team of TAMs, monitoring outputs and Targets and mentoring individuals to ensure they achieve their personal goals and team targets.
About the Person
It is expected that the Senior TAM will have the following qualities:
• Strong ability to create a vision, strategy and plan
• Confident and Calm under pressure
• Mentoring management style
• Professional & courteous to Partners and Clients
• Client Focused and Empathetic, always putting the Partner first
• Proactive and able to time manage and self-schedule based on priorities
• Structured and formal, yet flexible to cater for changes in requirements
• Imaginative and creative to combat technical issues and problems
• Data driven with the ability to create bespoke reports and generate insight
• Comfortable acting as a subject matter expert (SME) internally & externally
• Confident in dealing with and resolving conflict in commercial situations
• Previously have worked in a client-facing role, either in consulting or support
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of TransVault and Microsoft products, Email and/or general IT products and concepts, be process-driven and self-motivating and an excellent team player. However, training will be provided for the right candidate.
This role involves close co-operation with the Channel (Commercial) Managers and will also require good time management skills to ensure that any conflicting priorities are correctly identified and managed.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Recruitment@TransVault.com
Job Status: Accepting applications, closing date 14th September 2018