Getting a new user onboarded to Office 365 is an attention and labor-intensive task.
Cloudficient’s Onboarding and Migration Module lets you move much of that workflow to the cloud, as well as orchestrating each step across a wide variety of third-party tools, including TransVault for archive migrations.
The TransVault & Cloudficient partnership will enable customers to experience the most efficient migration of all their email stores – not just user mailboxes – into Microsoft Office 365.
With Cloudficient you get:
- Batching, triggering & monitoring of mailbox & archive moves
- Reporting on overall progress
- Migration of HomeDrive data into OneDrive for Business
- Fileserver migration to SharePoint
- Creation & assignment of user groups during rollout
- Creation & migration of SfB accounts
Streamline your end-to-end migration
Cloudficient helps you to analyse and plan migrations, map out interdependencies, and display them in the proper context.
Reports on the progress of onboarding or migration can be generated for single users, batches of users (e.g. Department or Office Location) or your whole onboarding scope.