for Symantec Enterprise Vault
TransVault for Symantec Enterprise Vault has been developed under the Symantec Technology Enabled Program (STEP) to offer high speed, API and/or Binary-based Enterprise Vault migration from a growing list of archive platforms, as well as Enterprise Vault upgrades and re-structuring.
Whether you're migrating into Enterprise Vault from a totally different platform, or want to upgrade, restructure, or out-source your existing Enterprise Vault archive, make sure TransVault is behind your move.
You can also use TransVault Migrator to power your move to Symantec Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Working with one of our many Symantec specialist partners you can be assured of a fast, seamless transition!
Why would I need TransVault Migrator?
- Your current archive solution no longer meets your requirements
- You want to upgrade from earlier versions (e.g. V5+) to EV 11
- You have LOTS of data to move and need scalability
- You have merged with an organization that has standardized on a different archiving technology,
- You need to export data belonging to individuals or groups of users to an archive in a different organisation or location.
- You want to migrate to Symantec Enterprise Vault.cloud
- You need to migrate between different e-mail platforms (e.g Notes to Exchange).
- You need to ensure everything is moved efficiently, securely and is fully audited
“One of the biggest challenges in archive migrations is that there is always something different. I can go to TransVault and my problem goes away very quickly. I've worked with many new partners in Symantec and we've never had the support like we do from TransVault. I've yet to see another partner who can deliver like that.”
David DeMings, Symantec
- Energy Giant Halves Email Storage
- Notes to Exchange Archive Migrations
- Archive Upgrade Success Stories
- Merger & Acquisition Success Stories
- Mediterranean Shipping Company