for other platforms
TransVault supports many different source and target archive platforms, with new connectors being added all the time. Even if we don't have direct API support for any given vendor system, it is often possible to migrate emails via industry standard email formats including PST, EML and MSG.
For example, you can use TransVault to simplify creating large sets of PSTs for the Microsoft Office 365 Drive Shipping service or migration into Mimecast.
You can also use TransVault to help with migrating data out of cloud services such as Mimecast, where such data would be typically provided in PST, EML or MSG format.
Click here for a list of all the latest supported platforms.
Please contact TransVault Software for more information and new platforms due for release.
- Moving Email Archives Back into Exchange
- Energy Giant Halves Email Storage
- Notes to Exchange Migration in a Weekend
- Notes to Exchange Archive Migrations
- Migration from Autonomy into the Cloud
- Archive Upgrade Success Stories
- Merger & Acquisition Success Stories
- PST Management Use Case Scenarios
- Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Top Independent Consulting Firm
- South African Bank
- FAQ: TransVault Migrator
- Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exhange Migrations
- FAQ: TransVault for Migrations to the Cloud