for HP Autonomy Archives
TransVault offers efficient, intelligent and fully audited migrations across a wide range of HP/Autonomy email archive platforms. Platforms include Autonomy Consolidated Archive (ACA), Autonomy Enterprise Archive Solution (aka ZANTAZ EAS), Autonomy Archive Manager (previously CAMM), Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa) and Autonomy Digital Safe. HP RISS & IAP are also supported.
Supported scenarios include:
- Migrations to alternative archive platforms
- Data management to support aquisitions/mergers
- Consolidations of distributed archive stores
- Staff re-locations between stores
- Email archive for Notes to archive for Exchange conversions and vise versa
As part of the migration, TransVault Migrator is able to manage shortcuts so they work seamlessly with the new platform, minimizing disruption to your end users.
Contact TransVault for a list of all supported platforms and functionality.
- Moving Email Archives Back into Exchange
- Notes to Exchange Migration in a Weekend
- Migration from Autonomy into the Cloud
- Top Independent Consulting Firm
- UK Council Switches to Exchange Archiving
- Migrating from Autonomy archives into Exchange
- G&F Financial Move from HP Autonomy to Symantec