for Hosted Platforms
Migration to hosted email and archive platforms can be financially attractive, yet moving from an on-premise to a hosted archive service can jeopardize the accessibility and integrity of your legacy email records.
With support for all commonly used data formats and shortcut conversion capabilities, TransVault helps make the switch to hosted services as transparent as possible for email users.
Organizations concerned about compliance and business record security will also benefit from TransVault's automated tracking and auditing, which reduces the costs and significant risk of data loss and lack of auditing associated with manually driven extractions.
So, when you move your data to your chosen cloud vendor, TransVault Migrator gives you vital proof of what has been handed across.
Ask your hosted platform vendor or solution provider partner for more information about migrations powered with TransVault.
Why would I need TransVault Migrator to move to the Cloud?
- You want a full audit-trail for your data transfers.
- You want to avoid the time and inconvenience involved with manual extractions.
- You need to clean up legacy shortcuts in users' mailboxes.
- You want to be selective in what you migrate (e.g. only data less than 5 years old, or exclude personal data).
- You need to ensure everything is moved efficiently, securely and is fully audited