for Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
TransVault Migrator enables seamless, selective and audited migration of emails from virtually any 3rd-party archive or large numbers of PSTs into Microsoft Exchange on-premise or Office 365 - or both.
Move in 1 clean step: The movement of data is automated via a high-performance, multi-threaded engine, that connects directly from your source archive into Exchange on-premise or in the cloud. There's no interim hops or interim file formats that add time, complexity and risk to your move.
Get optimum performance: High-speed, high-reliability connectors deliver the fastest yet safest migration around, using techniques that include direct OR API extraction and FTS streaming and MAPI for optimum ingestion into the cloud or on-prem Exchange. You can also opt to use Microsoft's new Office 365 Import Service.
Ensure a seamless move for end users: As you migrate you can clean up legacy mailbox shortcuts (stubs) to avoid confusion. TransVault also ensures archived email is re-hydrated into the correct folders.
Save money moving: TransVault lets you perform selective, rules-based migrations based on multiple criteria enabling you to take only the data you need - and put it where you need it. For example:
- Only move items less than 10 years old
- DON'T migrate items where users have deleted the corresponding shortcut
- Move emails into user's primary or archive mailboxes depending on age
- Migrate leavers' mailboxes into an In-Place Archive
Meet compliance needs: In addition to being a single, end-to-end data transfer (preserving chain-of-custody), each and every item migrated is fully audited, enabling you to meet business and compliance needs relating to secure email records retention. You can also move journal archives back into Exchange or a 3rd-party journal service 'in the cloud', using TransVault to preserve important envelope data (BCCd and distribution list recipients) in the process.
Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Migrations
Organizations migrating from an IBM Lotus Notes environment can use TransVault Migrator to convert existing Notes archives, (e.g. AXS-One for Notes, EV for Notes, EMC EmailXtender and SourceOne for Notes and NSF files), into Exchange format.
Benchmark testing shows that TransVault has superior conversion performance and fidelity when compared with both Microsoft and leading 3rd-party mailbox migration applications.
TransVault can decrypt any encrypted Notes emails, ensuring they are fully functional and discoverable in the new environment. There's also an address book conversion facility.
If required (e.g. to support an organization merger or aquisition scenario), you can use TransVault to re-write internal e-mail addresses so that legacy e-mails can be successfully replied to within the new mail system or new domain.
- Moving Email Archives Back into Exchange
- Notes to Exchange Migration in a Weekend
- Notes to Exchange Archive Migrations
- Migration from Autonomy into the Cloud
- Double TransVault into Exchange archiving
- UK Council Switches to Exchange Archiving
- Migrating from Autonomy archives into Exchange
- Enterprise Vault to Office 365 migration
- FAQ: TransVault Migrator for Exchange & Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 Archive Migration Service
- FAQ: TransVault for Migrations to the Cloud