EMC EmailXtender to SourceOne Upgrades
If you've previously done an in-place upgrade to SourceOne or are working with EmailXtender and SourceOne in co-existence mode (or have yet to implement SourceOne), now's the time to protect any records still held in EmailXtender by carrying out a complete data migration.
TransVault and EMC have agreed a special licensing deal that enables a low cost transition path from EMC EmailXtender to EMC SourceOne.
Available as part of a migration service from EMC Services Group and joint EMC/TransVault partners worldwide, TransVault Migrator for EMC SourceOne quickly and securely moves existing EmailXtender data into SourceOne.
- 100% SourceOne Environment – You can end-of-life EmailXtender databases and servers in the knowledge that legacy records have been securely moved into your new SourceOne environment.
- Storage Re-fresh/re-architect – In adition to moving data onto newer storage systems, the migration service lets you analyze your legacy data stores and migrate data according to a range of criteria to reflect your business and usage needs.
- Zero Downtime - Users can access their data while it is being moved – there is no need to disable access to the archive. Shortcuts are seamlessly converted to point to EMC SourceOne, again, with users online, ensuring the upgrade process is completely transparent to end users.
- Ensures Compliance - Migration is done in 1 step from EmailXtender to SourceOne, with no interim stages that could risk data loss or tampering. TransVault Migrator also maintains a full audit trail to maintain chain-of-custody.
- Automatic Failover & Logging - TransVault Migrator maintains a complete error log, with the ability to automatically resume a migration task that fails for any reason (e.g. owing to a network outage or a corrupted item).